Thursday, August 13, 2009

Charisma Cardz Challenge 32 - A sketch

Wow this week has been a blur for me. With my mom being ill, I am so sorry to tell you all that I have not had a moment to visit your blogs. I am sure all of your creations for my challenge last week were superb and I wanted so much to see what you did with my sketch. Hopefully I will get a chance to visit your blogs later and see what you came up with. I truly do appreciate all who took part in my sketch challenge.

Now onto this week's challenge at Charisma Cardz/ . Leanne is hosting the challenge this week for Roxy. Please keep Roxy and her mom in your prayers.
Our sponser this week is Cutting Cafe

I loved the sketch, so I made 2 cards.
The first card was made out of scraps of paper and I used digital images from Cutting Cafe
The second card was made using all scrap papers, flowers and ribbons from my stash, Sarah Kay image colored with prisma color pencils, sentiment is Cutting Cafe Digital Images.

5 comments:

Lorraine Robertson said...

Two very cute cards honey

Sure hope your mum gets better soon... & as for blog hopping.. we all understand how difficult this is when we have other events going on in life so I sure wouldn't be worrying about it. We ain't goin anywhere...

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sally,i love the images and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Sam said...

Just to let you know I've been thinking of you - hope your mum's improvement has continued and that you are looking after yourself.

Take care

Sam
x

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful cards Sally love the details.
I do hope your mum is getting better and continues to do so, I will be thinking of you and take care love.
Hugs Linda

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Hi there, hope that your Mum is continuing to improve.
Love both of these cards.
Caroline xxx