Thursday, August 6, 2009

Challenge 31 - A sketch - By ME

Oh my goodness it is Thursday and I have been so busy setting up my challenge over on the Charisma Cardz that I almost forgot to set up my own blog. I'm sure none of you ever do that.

Thank you all for taking part in JoAnne's Challenge this past week. Your creations were exceptional. I loved seeing all the variations to the sketch.

Our sponser this week is Simon Says:

Simon Says Stamp

This week my sketch is a little different. It is my first one, so please be gentle. LOL I left out on purpose where to put your image and embellishments as I wanted you to use your own creativity and just have FUN with it. Be sure to stop over to our challenge blog and get all the details for this week. I can't wait to see what you do with this. Good Luck

My card is pretty simple this week. As you can see I was in a purple and green mood. LOL

I inked around the edges with black ink. Faux stitched around other parts, hand drew in butterfly trail, added bunches pearls. Of course I had to put in a little glitz so I added some shimmerz to give it some sparkle.

  1. Paper - paper Pizazz - Girls to Women & Inque Boutique- Always in Bloom.
  2. Sentiment - Heart & Soul
  3. Flowers - Prima
  4. Pearls - Mark Richardsusa
  5. Shimmerz - Pixie Dust Gold Glimmer
  6. Brads and spacers - my stash
  7. Butterfly - Sizzix die




5 comments:

JanJ said...

I think it's a great sketch Sally, it really got me thinking and it is nice to have something a bit different. I love your card & the colour scheme is gorgeous!

Jan xx

Donna said...

Oh I'll have to have a go at your first sketch Sally, I already have some idea's. Your card is beautiful and I love the colours you've chosen. Enjoy your day. Donna x

thread-bare said...

Brilliant card Sally. Well done on creating your first sketch. Good luck with this week's challenge xx Clare x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sally,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

a portland granny said...

I like your sketch and the resulting card! I may enter this week if I have time. Looks like fun!!