Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Winner IS (drum roll)

asleep and forgot all about it. Anyway without further delay the winner is:
Congratulations!
Cathy said...
Hi there Sally, I love your fabulous box and would love to win it, so put me in the drawing. I Sorry ladies that I am late posting this. I fell am so glad I visited your blog tonight. I sure need to visit your blog more often. I love to see all your creativity and your cards are so pretty.
Cathy please email me with your home address at sallysblog@aol.com. I will get it in the mail promptly. Thank you for playing.
I placed random generator on the right side of my blog. I hope the numbers stay to show that they were done randomly. There were 14 of you who said you wanted to be in the draw so you were the only ones entered.

No comments: