Thursday, July 9, 2009

Week 27 - Charisma Cardz - Alter Something - No Cards

OH MY GOSH! It's Thursday and where has the time gone? Beyond me, but it seems that my weeks are just flying by. Since it is Thursday, that means it is time for another challenge from Charisma Cardz .

Before I go any further I would like to thank all you who joined our challenge this past week. I was only able to visit a few blogs due to a bout with this severe pain, however I do honestly appreciate your taking part in our challenges and I promise as soon as I can find some relief for this pain I will be back onboard checking out all your wonderful creations.

Now onto our Challenge this week. The lovely Carly has set our theme this week and it is Alter Something - NO CARDS! Be sure to stop by Charisma cards and get all the particulars of this challenge! Can't wait to see your creations.

The first thing I altered was a refrigerator frame with my ever-willing subject Miss V. Sorry the photo is not good, but there was not anyway I could set it to not get a glare of some kind. It was very simple I used an acrylic magnetic frame, added a few gems from my stash, Lime Ricky paper from Basic Grey and a Prima flower.




Next I altered an old box that once held chipboard pieces. For the life of me, I cannot remember who the paper is by. All I know is that I loved it. I used Prima white flowers, Martha Stewart branch punch, swirls die by Sizzix and flower center from my stash. The inside is dividers made from plain cardstock. I added souffle cups with embellishments in the.











OK PLEASE READ!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE THIS BOX OF GOODIES, LEAVE A MESSAGE BEING SURE TO STATE THAT WANT TO BE IN THE DRAWING. IF YOU DO NOT STATE YOU WANT TO BE IN THE DRAWING YOUR NAME WILL BE LEFT OUT.
CONTENTS OF BOX:
9 colors of flowers from Michael's Bridal table confetti
Assorted buttons
Assorted brads
Assorted Prima Flowers
Assorted Gems
Assorted Charms & Spacers
Some punched items from my favorite Martha Stewart punches, leaves, branches, butterflies, etc
This will end July 15 at 5PM EST

18 comments:

a portland granny said...

What a beautiful box!! Its a work of art! and yes, I would love to be in the drawing!

Riet said...

What beautiful sally,l love the papers and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

pinky said...

Lovely box, lovely idea! count me in the drawing pretty please!
Pinky

Allison said...

two great projects
love the papers you used
AllisonX

thread-bare said...

Wow Sally this box is an absolute stunner. What a clever idea with the embellishments inside. I would love to be in the draw for such a wonderful gift. xx Clare x
p.s Miss V looks lovely as always xx

Lainocrafts said...

Hi Sally

Love the box - must have a go at something like that myself. Please put me in the drawing for a chance to win that fabby box.

Hope you, RJ and Miss V are all well.

Lots of love

Elaine
xx

Sally said...

Elaine from Elaine crafts sent me an email to ask if she could be added to the draw. I have now added her.

Allissa (Lisa) said...

Hi ya Sally. these are lovely! what a great idea for the fridge frame oh & this box is divine hunni. I too love those papers. Olease may I be in the Draw for this. Its so kind of you to offer.

Thank you for the lovely comment on my altered heart box. Its was nice to have you over.

Hugs
Lisa.xx

Cathy said...

Hi there Sally,

I love your fabulous box and would love to win it, so put me in the drawing. I am so glad I visited your blog tonight. I sure need to visit your blog more often. I love to see all your creativity and your cards are so pretty.

Donna said...

Hi Sally, wow what beautiful creations, these are just gorgeous and I would LOVE to be in your draw. Donna x

Milla said...

Oh such a beautiful box! I would love it, so please include me in the drawing. Thank you for the chance to win! :)

Marcea said...

hi there hun, sorry I have been awol. Gorgeous pic of miss v - she sure is growing up!! Fabulous box too - would love to be considered for your draw. I hope you are feeling better now
-x-

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful creation Sally and fantastic colours!
Love the gorgeous designs and detail! especially the Martha Stewart leaves.
I would love to be in the draw please.

Hugs Linda

Bev said...

Sally, both the box and the frame is fabulous but I have to say the best bit is the little poppet in the frame lol x

carlzcardz said...

OH MY GOD! I thought i'd missed out then for a sec, i saw your post came here to tell you i've a little something for you on my blog about 4/5 posts down :-) then saw this list of things n thought huh... what's all that about (im in another land lol) ooooo please count me in! hehe! :-)))

Hope your feeling a little better, let me know how you are hunni xxx

Leanne said...

Oooh Im here for the draw!!! heheheheheh!!!! Not sure whether you will send to Dubai though..!!
Hugs
Leanne
xx

Bubbles said...

Hi Sally, love your picture frame it looks so effective and what a fab piccie! and just wow to your box, the papers and flower are so pretty and all those goodies to mmm.... yummy!
I would so love to be entered into your draw.
Hope you are feeling a bit better, take it easy.
Joanne x

KarenB said...

Love the box! I'd love to be in the drawing!

PS and Ms. V is adorable!