Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tilda Has Room For Stuff

Well today I decided to treat myself to some "ME" time. That hasn't happened very much this summer. Hubby went to work at 5:30 this morning and I didn't have to keep Miss V, so after reding up the house a bit I took the time to craft. Once I finished that I cleaned my craft room and oh how it it needed it. I can actually see the floor and the counter top again. I have added this to the Just Magnolia/ challenge this week as it is buttons. I know these colors are a little bright, but I was in that kind of mood today and I'm lovin' them. I got one of those coupon file thingies at Michaels for a buck, then proceeded to remove the elastic band and everything else that I didn't want to show through it. I covered the inside and out with paper from SEI- Memosa. Buttons and ribbon are from my stash. Letters are cut with the cricut basic font. I colored Tilda with my copics, then added shimmerz to her wings and the cookie tray. Added good ol velcro to the inside and now I have a cute, classy "stuff" holder.






3 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Oh I love this ! :-) What a fabulous idea to keep your stamped images in !! Brilliant ! :-)

Luv
Lorraine x x

Bev said...

What a fabulous creation hun, love the brihgt, happy colours and it's such a fab idea too x

thread-bare said...

What a brilliant idea hun. Never think to do anything like this xx Clare x