Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tag It - From Charisma Cards - Challenge 29

Thursday morning to all of you! It is a great day. The weather has been a little on the coolish side and I'm loving every moment of it. I even sit out on the patio because it is so nice.

Thank you all for all the lovely creations from our last week's challenge. I do love visiting all your blogs while I'm having my morning coffee. I get so many ideas from all of you.

Now on to this week's challenge which has been set by our DT member Vee. She has chosen the topic of "Tag It". I made such a plain mundane tag, but just wait until you see all the lovely creations from my teammates. Their creations are FABULOUS. Check out their creations on the Charisma Cardz challenge blog or on their own blogs. Our sponser this week is Crafty Computer Paper . There is a voucher for online purchase of 15GBP. Be sure to check out all the details on our blog


My creation this week is rather simple as I was needing a gift bag and tag.
I just used a plain white gift bag and covered it with paper from Inque Boutique - Isn't it Romantic Collection. Brads and ribbons are from my stash. Clear Dots are MarkRichardsusa. Flowers are cut using Sizzix Large daisies. Sentiment is Stacy Stamps.

10 comments:

Allison said...

fab bag and marching tag
AllisonX

Riet said...

What a beautiful creations Sally.

Hugs Riet.x

a portland granny said...

Love the bag and tag! What a great idea. Thanks for sharing. Hope you are feeling some better! I've been off my feet this week and know that it sure gets discouraging. Thankfully, there was medication for what ails me, so I am rejoicing.

Hope to get busy and make some thank you cards today. I am way behind in making any cards.

Vee said...

Fabulous creations Sally, hope you are feeling better. I've left a little something on my blog for you.
xx Vee

Allison said...

Hi
me again- in respinse to your question the stamp is by Paper Artsy and I really have no idea where I got the coins from but think it was somewhere strange!
sorry
Hope you are feeling a bit better
AllisoNX

Bev said...

Fabulous project Sally, love the classy colour combo x

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful project Sally lovely detail and the papers are gorgeous.
Hugs Linda

Sweet 'N' Crafty Gal said...

OMG!!!! Sally thank you so much my bday things arrived just.... wowwwww!!! loook at all those flowerssss!!! oooooooooo so excited!!!! :-) you've given me something else to blog about now!!! wooo hoooo Carly xxx

Denise Clark said...

I don't think your tag is mundane at all. I think it's fun and cute! I love the flower and the rick rack is just right for this! Great tag and the bag is adorable!

thread-bare said...

OMG how can you say this is plain!!! I just love everything about it xx Clare x