Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Charisma Cardz DT Challenge Something POP-UP

Our DT challenge this month was to do something pop-up. I am not very good at this type of thing, but not one to let a challenge pass me by on our DT, I made scrapbook pages using my favorite subject. You guessed it. Miss V. She is always my willing participant when I am taking photos. That could account for the thousands that I have saved to CD's since her birth. LOL...
I don't know what papers I used, I think it is just papers that I have had laying around for awhile that maybe came in a pack and got separated from it's package so it's any one's guess.

I just had fun with it.




4 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Oh wow this is brilliant Sally ! What fantastic scrapbook pages ! :-)

Luv
Lorraine x x

JanJ said...

Oh this is fantastic Sally, I've been "avoiding" this challenge at the mo as I don't know what to do for it, now I'm even more intimidated by your fab project!!

Jan xx

Pinkllilac said...

Gorgeous creation Sally and love the design and detail, the colours are beautiful.

Hugs Linda

thread-bare said...

OMG Sally what a fab collection of pages hun xx Clare x