Thursday, July 2, 2009

Charisma Cardz - Buttons - Challenge 26

Whoo Hooo it's Thursday and you know that that means! Another challenge from Charisma Cardz.

Thank you to all of you who took part in our challenge this past week. I didn't get to all of your blogs due to illness, but will try to do better this week. I love seeing all your creations!

This week our DT member, Jan has set our challenge for BUTTONS. Now if you are like me you love buttons. I have jars and jars of buttons. We're not talking little jars, we are talking half gallon jars. The hardest thing for me is parting with them. LOL.. I just know that I am going to see some spactacular creations this week. I can't wait, so what are you waiting for? Get on over to the Charisma Cardz Challenge Blog and get all the details.

Our Challenge is this week is sponsered by Simon Says Stamp . There is a $20.00 gift certificate for the lucky winner.

This week I have made a simple card, but once it was finished I was rather pleased with the outcome.

Recipe:

Paper - Funky Fairies

Jelly Tots- Totally Tropical

Buttons - My stash

Alcohol Inks - Ranger

Copics

Image - Magenta

Sentiment - Heart & Soul Rubber Stamp Company (link can be found in my sidebar)

7 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sally,l love the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Meikoningin said...

what a happy card ! Love the colourcombination :D

Sandra said...

Love your card. The colour combo is inspired! Great use off buttons too.
Hugs
Sandra x

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful Sally! What a great challenge, so many fun ideas with buttons!
take care
Blessings, Maria

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful card Sally and love all those buttons.
Hugs Linda

thread-bare said...

Just adore the colour combi on your card this week. Just think if you use your buttons you have to get more in to replace them xx Clare x

Simone said...

Superb card, I really love the colours and image you have used!
Simone