Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thursday - Charisma Card Challenge Day

Wow! Where did this week go? It seems like yesterday I was posting for the last challenge. Does everyone feel like the weeks are just flying by or is it me? We had a fabulous challenge this past week and the entries were superb. Thank you for taking part in that challenge... NOW onto this week's challenge.

This week has been set by our own DT member Heike, who has chosen one of my favorite color combos. Pink & Brown. Love, love, love it. Be sure to stop by Charisma Cards to get all the details. Can't wait to see what you have created for us to enjoy this week.
Our sponser this week is Simon Says Stamps .


Recipe:
Paper - From Cupcake CD
Sentiment - studio G
copic markers
Martha Stewart punch
cuttlebug embossing folder
prima flowers

7 comments:

Nicola said...

Fabulous card Sally, I love your cute image which is coloured so beautifully. Those papers are gorgeous as is that lovely bugged panel. My oh my where do the weeks go, I am like you - seem to blink and another week has began.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sally,l love the stamp and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Simone said...

Really great!!! I love love love this colour combo!!! :-)
Simone

Maria Matter said...

Hi Sally!
This is such a sweet card! love the color combo too! Great job!
I must get my mojo flowing and play along!
Blessings, Maria

Bev said...

Oh wow! This is really fabulous sweetie - such gorgeous colours and details! x

anjusabu said...

The card is so cute! It's really nice to see hand-made cards!

thread-bare said...

Brilliant card & that image is just adorable xx Clare x