Thursday, June 11, 2009

Something Yummy - Charisma Cardz Challenge

Will someone please tell me where the time goes? I can't believe it is Thursday already. I am already worrying that the summer is going too fast. Hubby laughs and tells me that it isn't summer yet. LOL.

Anyway I want to thank all you who took part in last week's challenge. I visited your blogs and saw so many great cards and projects out there. Your creativity never fails to amaze me.

This week our own DT member Roxy has set the challenge, which is something sweet. Challenge 23. The DT has some wonderful creations so be sure to visit their blogs. The list is in my sidebar. Be sure to visit Charisma Cardz Challenge Blog
for all the detail. It is going to be a fun challenge.

Our GD this week is Caryn be sure to check out her blog.

Our sponser this week is Cutting Cafe. I seem to have misplaced the link. I will try to add it when I locate it again. Must be a "senior moment"

I have used a digi image from the Cutting Cafe

Recipe:
Cardstock - Misc.
Sweet 16 Computer generated
Glimmermist - Tattered Angels Pink
Ribbon - my stash
Copic markers.

7 comments:

Nicola said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Sally and perfect for this occassion Loving the icing on the cake - your detail is superb.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Riet said...

What beautiful Sally,l love the colour.

Hugs Riet.x

stampinfrog said...

Hi Sally! The cupcake looks good enough to eat! Fantastic job!
Hugs,Connie

Kristen said...

Very /yummy. I love your "sprinkles' on it too!!!

I also enjoyed looking at your yard remodel. I don't envy you, that is a lot of work. But it is looking amazing!!!

Jessica G. said...

Such a fun cupcake card and the glimmermist makes it even more yummy!

Pinkllilac said...

Hi Sally Beautifully done and I love the sprinkles on the cup cake.
Hugs Linda

thread-bare said...

Aww Sally this is putting pounds on my thighs just looking at it. Stunning hun xx Clare x