Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Star Is Born

Wow! It is hard to believe that another week has passed already. I don't know where the time has gone. I have so much enjoyed visiting all your blogs and seeing your lovely creations. I am so glad you joined in our challenge this past week, but now I can't wait to see what you come up with this week. I know your creations are going to be fantastic.

This week Charisma Cardz is featuring Joanne of our Design Team. She has chosen the theme "A Star is Born." Now this was a real toughie for me. Made me put my thinking cap on x2. Since I couldn't decide what I wanted to do, I did 2 different projects.

Sally-ann is our guest designer and sponser again this week. Be sure to stop by Charisma Cardzand get all the details an also visit all the DT blogs. They are all listed in my sidebar.
Details for this cute little ablum can be found at Where I cased it from. http://www.firefliesandflutterbyes.com/fireflies_and_flutterbyes/2009/05/5x5-foldout-scrapbook-tutorial.html
Recipe For Card:
Cuttlebug star die
embossing powder - Ancient Gold - Enchanged Gold by Ranger
Twinkling H20's
Stamps- Studio G
Recipe For Album:
paper: Basic Gray Baby Boy
Cuttlebug Star die
Ribbon my stash
glitter - western blue - Stampendous
Glossy accents

5 comments:

Nicola said...

Wow Sally you sure have rocked this challenge ! Love your 1st card with that gorgeous fairy,you know how I adore them - your colouring is beautiful and detail perfect. Woo hoo that fold out card is something else! A true work of art and dedication to your crafting ... so very beautiful.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Riet said...

Wowww Sally,what beautiful,l love the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

stampinfrog said...

Gorgeous!Love the star corners and the fold out is fantastic!
Hugs,Connie

Linda Crowder said...

Love your album. I see you know Tara at Fireflies and Flutterbyes. She is my Stampin' Up up-line. I just signed up last week under this talented lady. You did a great job casing this album, and I love what you did with the colors...

thread-bare said...

A brilliant card & album Sally. Sorry I have been a bad blogger taking so long to comment on your cards xx