Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Quiet this week

Just wanted to let you know that I am here, just quiet this week. Hubby and I have been working in our yard, which is much needed as last summer I was ill most of the season and we didn't get a chance to work. It doesn't take it long to get away from you when you let it go. Anyway I am finding out that I am not as young as I used to be. LOL - YOU DIDN"T HEAR ME SAY THAT! After digging in the dirt and laying new edging stones my hands are so sore it is all I can do to type. UGH! and we only got half of it done. I don't know if hubby plans to finish the other half today or not. We have so much to do it is almost overwhelming. Anyway will be back to crafting as soon as I have a few spare minutes. Like a rainy day! I will try to visit your blogs as soon as I can.

1 comment:

stampinfrog said...

I hate to tell you this but none of us are as young as we used to be! Enjoy the outside and be carefull with all the digging!
Hugs,Connie