Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hidden Message Card

Leanne set a challenge for the DT members this past week at Charisma Cardz that really and truly stumped me. She sent each of us a card and we were to use it to make a card. Well when my card came it had 9 holes in the front of it. What in the world was I supposed to do with a card with 9 holes. Maybe I should have used it to play golf. LOL . I was sitting at my desk and had some unused Stampin Up rub ons laying there so I started laying them on my card to see if I liked what it looked like. I didn't, so when I went to pick them up.....They stuck to my card! So this was the result of my stuck Stampin Up rub ons. Sometimes a card truly does have a way of making its self. After I completed the card. I hid a message under 8 of the 9 holes. It was fun, but a true challenge. I also decorated the envelope to match.




8 comments:

Cindy E said...

Sally, this is just extraordinary! I would have been stumped, too, But I would still be looking at it (3 weeks later) trying to think of something to do with it. Love the hidden message, too!

Leanne said...

I absolutley love what you have done with this card, the design is wonderful and I love the hidden message.
Glad that you have enjoyed my challenge!
Hugs
Leanne
xx

Kristen Hermanny said...

I like what you did with this. I don't know what I would have done with it. Tough card, and beautiful results!!!

Pinkllilac said...

Wow Sally this is just beautiful, I love the hidden message.
Hugs Linda

Nicola said...

Fantastic creation Sally, love the monochromatic.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

kirsty said...

Wow sally this is a great card i would not of had a clue but you have made a wonderful card even if it was a happy accident lol

Linda Crowder said...

This was certainly a test of your creativity. And what a wonderful card you made of a bunch of holes! I laughed at that and there is no way I would have made this out of some holes...Really pretty, Sally!

thread-bare said...

Wow Sally this certainly is a very "Happy Mistake" I just love the way this has turned out. Very, very, clever xx Clare x