Thursday, May 28, 2009

Going Dotty With Charisma Cardz

It's Thursday which means it is time for another challenge from Charisma Cards!!!
Wow! What fun I had last week hosting the challenge. Your creations were beyond fabulous! You "done me proud" for my first ever hosting of a challenge.

Now on to this week. It is Lyndsey's turn to host the challenge and she has chosen "GOING DOTTY". I can't wait to see all your wonderful creations so be sure to stop by our blog to get all the ins and outs of the challenge and then start creating. Don't forget to visit the DT blogs.
Recipe:
Mica Color Vintage Pigment Watercolor Paint -USAQuest
Shimmerz - Pixie Dust
Image - Heart & Soul Rubber Stamp Company
Clear lavender dots - Mark Richardsusa
Alcohol inks - Ranger
Paper - Funky Fairies Dots are Destressing
Ribbon - Stash
EK Success border punch

12 comments:

Linda Crowder said...

I love your butterfly. I was just given some mica watercolors for the ladies at the senior center. We haven't had a chance to use them but I see your card and now I have been inspired. Thanks for sharing. And you know how I love butterflies.

Liza said...

I love your dotty card Sally!

Liza x

brenda said...

Gorgeous card Sally, green and lilac together are one of my favourite combos and add butterflies, so I love it all.

B x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sally,l love the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Chrissy D said...

Sally this is STUNNING!!! How are you doing? I hope you are well!

CraftyC said...

A lovely card Sally, great colour combo!
Clairex

Linda Crowder said...

I love your butterfly.....the colors are outstanding...and the patterned background is perfect. I would never have thought to put this together. I learn so much from you. You are so talented. Thanks for sharing..

mueppi said...

Gorgeous card with a wondeful butterfly!
Hugs Gisela

Nicola said...

Such a pretty card Sally, loving your colour combo and beautiful butterfly.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Bev said...

Fabuous card Sally, the colours are exquisite x

Kim Dellow said...

Beautiful card, I love the lilac and green together and butterfly is gorgeous. Kim

thread-bare said...

Stunning card Sally, love the butterly xx Clare x