Thursday, May 21, 2009

Flowers, Lace Pearls Charisma Cards Challenge 20

Wow! The response from Joanne's "A Star is Born" this past week was fantastic. I visited a lot of new blogs this week and many of our regulars and all your entries are so much appreciated. All I can say is your creations were fantastic.

This week I am hosting the challenge for Charisma Cardz and it is the FIRST time I have ever done so. I am a little nervous, but hope that you like the challenge I have chosen. FLOWERS, LACE AND PEARLS. There is nothing in particular you need to do. Create anything you like but most importantly HAVE FUN with it.

We are being sponsered this week by MFT Stamps with a fabulous stamp set.

I can't wait to see what you make. Do me proud this week for it being my first time hosting and get your thinking caps on! Be sure to visit our challenge blog for all the details. Charisma Cardz
Now for my creation:
I love lace, flowers and pearls. In my book it just doesn't get much better than that.
The image and sentiment I have used are from Heart and Soul Rubber Stamp Company. Their link is in my side bar. Be sure to stop by all the DT blogs. Their creations are spectacular! Their links are in my side bar.
Recipe:
Paper - Basic Grey Bittersweet
Inked Edges - Brilliance Graphite Black
Pearls - Mark Richardsusa
Lace - Stash

12 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sally.

Hugs Riet.x

a portland granny said...

That's a beauty! I have been thinking about buying that stamp--you make it look so beautiful with your coloring technique. The colors are lovely.

Pinkllilac said...

Hi Sally Love your card its beautiful and the way you have coloured the image superb.
Hugs Linda

Jessica G. said...

All the ingredients to make a perfect vintage card -- great idea for a challenge!

mueppi said...

Hi Sally
your card is so wonderful! I love the colours and image!
Hgs Gisela

Kim Dellow said...

Wonderful card Sally, love the flower image and your lace trim. Thanks for the info on the bathroom flooring. I was wondering if you remember what glue you used? Was it a sealant or something? Have a lovely weekend. Kim

Rach said...

ooo, sally this is beautiful.xx

Kristen Hermanny said...

I love your lace edge and those teeny pearls are wonderful. This card is gorgeous!!!

Linda Crowder said...

You said it all there....the lace and pearls make this one just elegant. I love this card!

Linda Crowder said...

You said it all there....the lace and pearls make this one just elegant. I love this card!

thread-bare said...

Another stunner Sally. Its so nice to see you creating a card with your trade marks on xx Clare x

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!