Thursday, May 7, 2009

Charisma Cardz Vee's Sketch Week 18

This week at Charisma Cardz/ Our very own Vee has created a fabulous sketch. This is one you won't want to miss. I had a lot of fun creating a card with this one and it is one that I will use time and again. I enjoy so much visiting your blogs and checking out your creations. Can't wait to see what you all create this week.
For my card I used some special papers I got from Archivers for spending $50.00. It is great paper with black and teals. The image is from wrapping paper that I cut with my spellbinders and matted it with a spellbinder scallop.
Recipe:
Papers: Archivers and DCWV- All dressed up
Flowers - Prima
Swirls - Sizzix
Jelly Tots - Blackjack
Image - Gift wrap paper
Ribbon - My stash

16 comments:

Nicola said...

Ooh ain´t she gorgeous ! Stunning card Sally and this sketch rocks.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sally.

Hugs Riet.x

torico said...

Hi Sally.
What a beautiful card!Love the image you've used.

torico XX

Cindy E said...

Sally, this is just fabulous! (Can't you just hear her saying it?) Love the layout and the image. Hugs, Cindy E.

Liza said...

Stunning card Sally, I love the striking colours.

Liza x

Bev said...

Just breathtaking - you always use the most delish and perfect papers for the images that you choose, really love this one x

Donna said...

Oh I love this card Sally, very elegant. Donna x

Craftyanny said...

Gorgeous card Sally,
Anne x

Rach said...

A beautiful and elegant card. x

Jessica G. said...

So elegant! The image and the color combo really give your card a 1920's flair!

Monica said...

Great use of colours. You mix the colours with the pattern paper fantastic on your cards.

Kristen Hermanny said...

That image is to die for. Love the colors and flourish accents that you used! What an awesome card, and way to grab images from other sources!

Marcea said...

Wow Sally, so classy and elegant - I love it hun
-x-

Linda Crowder said...

oh wow. When you get on a roll it just keeps on coming. This teal card is fabulous. I love the papers and the picture too. What a beautiful combination of colors. Thanks for sharing!

Caroline said...

stunning card Sally, your colours and layout work so well with the gorgeous image xx

thread-bare said...

Fantastic card Sally. I just adore these wrapping papers Love the colour combo... one of my faves xx Clare x