Monday, May 4, 2009

6 cards = 7 Challenges

I was on a roll this past weekend and couldn't seem to stop. So here are the fruits of my labor.

This card I created for Just Magnolia Challenge 3 . It is a wonderful sketch by the lovely Bev and I am afraid I have not done it justice, but I had fun and that is the main thing. Image was colored using Prisma color pencils and gamsol to blend. This is also my first time using flower soft. The jury is still out on that.
Recipe:
Paper - We R Memory Keepers - Madame Royale
Flower Soft
Flower - Bazzill
Sizzix Swirls
Border Punch - Fiskars
Buttons, Ribbon, Brads all from my stash
Image - Magnolia
Prisma color pencils and gamsol to blend


This one is for Friday Sketchers and The Secret Crafter - Flowers. I so loved using these papers. This image was colored with my copics and I had to put a little bling in there so I glittered her shoes and added gems to the flowers in the background paper.
Recipe:
Paper - We R Memory Keepers - Tiffanys
Image - Magnolia
Sentiment - Heart and Soul (link in my sidebar)
Flower - Prima
Clear Dots Pink - Mark Richardsusa
Gems and ribbon from my stash
Copic Markers

This is for One Stop Craft Challenge - Nikki's Sketch. I made a long card, in fact a very long card. LOL. I colored this image with Magnolia water colors, Vintage tones.
Recipe:
Paper K-ology - Hannah
Image - Magnolia
Sentiment - Heart and Soul (link in my sidebar)
Jelly tots
Flowers - Prima
Brads - my stash
Ink - Color Box black and rousillon
Magenta water colors - Vintage

Penny Black Shapes x3 I have never used this image and it was so much fun to color. Used my copics. For my shapes I have circles (buttons) squares, behind the image and rectangle the image is mounted on.
Recipe:
Paper - Funky Fairy
Image - Penny Black
Buttons & Ribbon - my stash

Basic Grey Black & Grey Plus one. I used my old standby of pink. Just can't seem to make a card without pink! LOL. The flowers are 3 layers. The bottom is black, by Prima, the middle is pink, Michaels Bridal Table Confetti, and the top layer is grey organza, Prima
Recipe:
Paper - Basic Grey - Urban Prairie & Daja Views Wedding Paper
Flowers - Prima and Michael's Bridal Table Confetti
Sentiment - Heart and Soul (link in my sidebar)
Black Pearls - Mark Richardsusa
Sketch Saturday # 49 I made this card using all the paper from my scrap box, so have no idea whos paper is whos. Colored with Copics and Shimmerz
Recipe:
Flowers - Prima
Centers, brads and ribbon, my stash
Spellbinders - Round scallop
Sentiment - KJBible Psalms 149:1a
Font - computer generated Elegance
Image - Magnolia
Shimmerz - Blueberry

29 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow! A really productive weekend Sally. All your cards are gorgeous. I love your take on Nikki's sketch. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

sarahwrightdesigns said...

Wow. So many great cards. Everyone of them is beautiful especially the one for Friday Sketchers.
Please check out my new blog
Love Sarah XXX
http://sarahwrightdesigns.wordpress.com

Kim Piggott said...

Just fabulous!
Love your sweet images and gorgeous colour and detail!
Thank you so much for joining us at Just Magnolia!
hugs
kim x

Jane Carroll said...

all fantastic

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

a portland granny said...

You were a busy lady this week-end! Each card is so lovely and so very pretty! Loved each layout, and the stamps were wonderful! I have to get brave enough to use my Magnolia stamps!)

stampinfrog said...

WOW! You really had a productive weekend! All of the cards are just Gorgeous and your coloring is fantastic!
Hugs,Connie

CraftyC said...

your cards are all lovely. Thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
Clairex

Lyndsey Marie said...

WOW you have had a very productive weekend. Fab cards love them all, think may fave os the PB one that image is just soooo cute and looks so much fun.
Lyndsey xx

Bev said...

Okay, so who has been going the clappers here! All the cards are totally fabulous Sally, but whaddaya mean you have not done my sketch justice!!!! It's a gorgeous card hun - LOVE the soft pretty colours xx

Jessica G. said...

You know all the great sketch challenge sites! Impressive group of cards and I love how you used the Flower Soft on the first Magnolia card!

Martine said...

oh wow these are all soo pretty, thanks for playing along this week :)


xx

Martine

clare said...

WOW..Sally you have been busy..love them all hun..good luck with challenges hugs clarex

brenda said...

Goodness, you ahve been busy this weekend. Great batch of cards.

Brenda x

Rica said...

Goodness me - you certainly have been on a roll. Fab cards. Love your layout and choice of third colour for your BG card and that lovely sentiment.
Thanks for joining us this week.
hugs Heather xx

Riet said...

Wowww Sally,what a beautiful cards,l love them all.

Hugs Riet.x

Nikki said...

You have had the kind of weekend I love full of crafting. I love your take on my sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at One Stop Craft Challenge Nikki x

Beth said...

Wow, you have been so busy! Gorgeous cards and lovely stamps you've used! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx

Pinkllilac said...

Wow Sally you have been a busy bee and such beautiful cards and I love the images and colours.
Hugs Linda

Kath said...

fabulous card Sally and love how you used the shapes...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
Hugs Kath xxxxxx

Paula said...

Wow you have been a busy lady. Your cards are Beautiful. Thankyou for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Paula xxxx

thread-bare said...

OMG Sally, you really have been soooo busy xx What an amazing collection of cards you have created xx Clare x

June Houck said...

Wowza! You are a card making machine :) Good luck with all the challenges...the cards are all lovely; wonderful eye candy.

Linda Crowder said...

I agree that you had a bangup weekend. Me too. I got a job! I am offically a jewelry designer and the computer is now home too, so I am baaaack! Glad to see you are busy too! Let me hear from you and keep up these precious cards. I love the little girl and must try to get some of these stamps soon!

Nicola said...

Wow what a delight to the eye. Loving all these gorgeous cards Sally and you have won with the flowersoft.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Pauline C said...

Wow Sally you have been busy! Great set of cards - lovoe the fun PB image and fab use of shapes. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
Pauline x

Sandra said...

Wow you have been a busy bee... Well done on creating all those fab cards.
Thanks for joining us on Sketch Saturday.
Sandra x

Donna said...

Wow Sally, you go girl!! you have been a busy bee. All the cards are gorgeous and I love how you've followed Nikki's sketch. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge.Donna x

Iris said...

Wow you are a busy bee! All your are are stunning! Great job!

Hugs,
Iris

Chris said...

Fabulous cards Sally, you certainly were on a roll! They're all gorgeous and I love your BasicGrey card, great choice of colours. Glad you could join us at BG this week. Chris :)