Saturday, April 18, 2009

This What I Have Been Up To This Week

This is a rather long post so I am sorry for that, but I have a lot to show. Actually I wasn't going to post these, but a friend wanted to see all of them so thought the best way for her to see all of them was to post them on my blog. I have really been busy this week. I was asked to make 25 Digital Baby Cards and 25 Sympathy cards. I don't often do these. I think the only time is when I am asked to do so. I am so glad they wanted 25 of the same design for each of them.







Next I was asked to make 12 magnetic Post It Note pads and 12 Folding Desk Calendars for a lady to give to her Secretaries for Secretary day. This is what I came up with. I only had 2 days to get them done so this is the best I could do in 2 days time. They are all different.
These Magnets are my own design.
I love these little calendars. I made them years ago when I had to stamp each month out or set up my own grid on the computer and fill in the days and months. Now you can just download them from the internet, which makes it much easier. I had forgotten about them until a year or so ago I saw that someone made one on their blog and decided to make them again. They are 5.5 x 4.25 . I decorated each season then added the ribbon at the bottom to give stability for spreading open to sit on your desk.

9 comments:

Leanne said...

WOW WOW WOW!

Hunnie, you have been so busy and your creations are FANTASTIC!

Everything is stunning - what lucky secretaries they are getting such wonderful gifts.

Leanne :o)
xx

thread-bare said...

Wow Sally.. I thought you were told to rest xx What a fantastic idea with the post its & calenders xx Clare xx

Riet said...

wowwww Sally,what a beautiful creations,l love them all.

hugs Riet.x

Lyndsey Marie said...

Hi Sally,
These are just gorgeous, you will have to give us some instructions. Love them all, those secretarys will love them.
Lyndsey xx

a portland granny said...

You hve been busy! Each item is so special and so attractive!! I love your computer generated cards! Glad you are feeling well enough to do this!

Craftyanny said...

oh wow you've certainly had a busy week! Everything is fabby too but I do love those calendars
Anne x

Marcea said...

Hi Sally, wow you have certainly been very vbusy!! Fabulous creations .... each and every one ... well done!
-x-

Bev said...

Good grief woman!! You've been in a creative frenzy! All are fabulous creations Sally but the calendars are just amazing! x

sparklybitsblog said...

wow there amazeing sally x mandy