Monday, April 13, 2009

Scrapbook Page

Hi Everyone. Been awhile since I just blogged, so first of all I would like to say I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. I hope that you were able to spend time at church and then time with your families.

My son and his family went to his inlaws yesterday so I just had my parents over for dinner after church. We had a lovely visit so I am happy they could come. My mom is losing her hearing more and more everyday so it was difficult at times for her to follow the conversation. I pray daily that if it is God's will He will not let her lose her hearing completely. It would be awful to live the rest of her life in silence. I miss not being able to carry on a good conversation with her anymore. She gets so frustrated when I have to keep repeating, but she doesn't seem to understand that I don't mind. I am just so happy to have my mother. Ahhh enough!


I did take time yesterday after noon to scrapbook my Miss V's picture of with the Easter Bunny.
I'm not terribly happy with how it turned out. Nothing like I had imagined in my mind. LOL. She loves it so I won't change it.

6 comments:

stampinfrog said...

Ohhh Sally your Miss V is beautiful! I agree with her, I wouldn't change a thing!TFS
Hugs, Connie

Riet said...

wowww Sally,what a beautiful,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.x

Nicola said...

Stunning page Sally - Miss V sure is growing up and is such a beautiful child ... love all those bunnies and easter eggs too. -x-

Riet said...

wowww Sally,what beautiful.

hugs Riet.x

Bev said...

Oh what a wonderful page Sally, no wonder your little princess loves it!! xx

thread-bare said...

Glad you had a great time with your parents. Miss V looks so cute with the Easter Bunny x Love the lickle bunnies on your layout too xx Clare x