Saturday, April 18, 2009

Quick Way To Change An Envelope

I was working on the DT challenge, and it was to make or alter an envelope. For this one I just altered a plain white envelope. I stamped an image from Heart and Soul Rubber Stamp Co. (link is in my side bar). I colored it with prisma color pencils and gamsol to blend. I then masked off the image and sprayed both sides with gold and jazz blue Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists. Certainly puts a new spin on a plain white envelope and it's quick!


5 comments:

Riet said...

what beautiful Sally.

hugs Riet.x

Bev said...

Quick yes, effective definitely - love it! x

Crafting Joanne said...

Wonderful altered envelope Sally.

Joanne x

thread-bare said...

What a clever idea Sally xx Clare x

Liza said...

This is gorgeous, much better than a plain white envelope!

Liza x