Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Merci

I was doing some blog serfing today and came across this blog Stamp With Us on Donna's blog. I loved her card so much that I went right to the blog for this challenge and forgot until this moment to comment on Donna's entry. As soon as I finish here I promise to leave a comment on your blog, Donna. Must be a "senior moment"!!


Anyway I did this card x3. The first 2 times I used more than 2 patterned papers, DUH! Obviously I can't comprehend what I am reading either. LOL It was a recipe for 2 patterned papers, 4 brads and one ribbon.

The patterned paper is Stampin Up - Don't know what the name is as I won it in a blog candy
Image & Sentiment Stampin Up Merci
Brads and ribbon - My Stash

7 comments:

Cindy E said...

Ooooo, Sally, I love the simplicity of this card! TFS

papercraftsbyrach said...

a fabulous card. hugs rachxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sally.

Hugs Riet.x

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Sally, love those papers. -x-

thread-bare said...

Oooh Sally just love this card. Must hop over & take a look at this challenge site x

Marcea said...

Stunning card Sally - just adore it, very stylish!
Also a great big thankyou for entering my candy, your name has been put in twice .... good luck sweetie
-x-

Sara said...

Simple and elegant - it shows off the different pieces very well. Sara xx