Friday, April 24, 2009

K Is For....

After I did my last post I was looking at my desk and saw this card I made last evening. Since I didn't want to take the picture at night I set it aside and forgot all about it.

ABC this week is having the letter "K" for keeping it simple. This is my idea of keeping it simple.
I added lots of Shimmerz to the flower. I wish it would show up. I looks so pretty!
Recipe
Sizzix- Daisy Die
Papers - Inque Boutique- Isn't it Romantic
Shimmerz- Pixie Dust
Sentiment - Sweet N Sassy Stamps #1015 Encouragement
My Stash - Ribbon and brad

14 comments:

Nilla said...

What a great sentence and a very elegant card! Hugs from Nilla

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sally,l love the flower.

Hugs Riet.x

Lyndsey Marie said...

Great card, I love the simplicity of it. The flower looks fab.
Lyndsey xx

Marcea said...

this is so pretty Sally, love it hun
-x-

Jennifer said...

Simply beautiful card Sally, I love that sentiment.
Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Jen x

papercraftsbyrach said...

a simple card but so pretty. love the sentiment that you have added. hugs rachxx

Donalda said...

This is gorgeous dear!!! You have made me want to get the daisy die that is for sure Hugs

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful flower and 'keeping it simple' definitely makes an elegant statement on this card!

Helen said...

Gorgeous! Love the sentiment!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Leanne said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the flower!
Leanne :o)
xx

Sue said...

Beautiful card luv the layout, fabby flower, lovely sentiment, sue.x

stampingheaven said...

Pretty card, thanks for joining in the fun with us this week on the ABC challenge.

Bev said...

Stunning! Love the simplicity of this card Sally, it's so pretty x

thread-bare said...

Love this card Sally. The colours are lovely xx Clare x