Friday, April 17, 2009

I Am Excited I Have Been Chosen For A DT

Ahhh you will have to read the details in this post to find out whom I am going to be a DT member for. I just got the news at about 9 PM UK time this evening (Thursday). Never in a million years did I expect to be chosen. I am so excited. I can't wait to get started. I think this is going to be a lovely challenge for me and I am looking so forward to it. From all the reading I have been doing I can tell you right off there is a whole host of lovely crafters on this team. Their work is gorgeous. I just hope I can live up to their standards. Ok, Ok, I know you want to know who it is... ....... Charisma Cardz

I hope you will visit their blog and join me in their challenges, some of which I will get to chose. I promise I will try to think of something fun and interesting.

7 comments:

papercraftsbyrach said...

huge congratulations sally.. way to go. hug srachxx

stampinfrog said...

Congrats Sally!TFS
Hugs,Connie

Cindy E said...

Sally, congratulations!!! WOOHOO! Hugs, Cindy E.

thread-bare said...

Woohooo way to go hun xx Can't wait to see your DT cards xx Will have to pop over for a look at the blog xx Clare x

Marcea said...

Woohoo congratulations hun!
-x-

Bev said...

Yes, yes, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am thrilled to bits for you my friend, woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sparklybitsblog said...

fantastic news sally x mandy