Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Funky Fairy Challenge Color Theme Green

Can you believe that it is Challenge 10 already over at Funky Fairy Challenge? The DT has been busy these last 10 weeks just crafting their hearts out and each week just gets better and better. Their work is superb. Be sure to stop by and check out their lovely work. This week I wanted to make a card, but once I got started it turned into more than a card. This is my own template of a note pad holder with pocket.


I have used paper from http://www.funkyfairyspapercrafts.com/shop/index.php. Paper used is In With The Old and Vines Are Distressing Volume I. Flower centers and ribbon is from my stash. Embossed gold vines is from a clear stamp that I can't remember the name of. Sorry! Prima flowers started out being white, but I ended up spraying them with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists in Pearl and Terra Cotta. I wish you could see the shimmer. They are so pretty.

Stamped Image is colored with copics which are quickly becoming my favorite and I didn't think anything would replace my Prismas. The image is one of my favorites and it came from Heart and Soul Stamp Company. There is a link in my sidebar. Be sure to check it out. You won't be sorry I promise you! Now I will be out of town again this week so I am hoping that Blogger will do his job and post this for me...

13 comments:

Riet said...

woww Sally,what a beautiful book,l love the image.
so beautiful papers and colours.


hugs Riet.x

Lorraine A said...

This is just absolutely gorgeous Sally !! I just love this :-)
The flowers look superb !
I have just bought some copics and prisma's I love em both but the copics have a slight edge at the mo, just need more colours !! :-) x x

stampinfrog said...

Sally this is absolutely GORGEOUS! Love it and your coloring with the copics is Fantastic...TFS
Hugs, Connie

Chrissy D said...

Sally, this is absolutely STUNNING!!! WOW! Love the colors! TFS!

Nicola said...

Fantastic project Sally, love those flowers ! -x-

Anesha said...

Wonderful project, love the papers you used.Great design.

Linda Crowder said...

Good to have you back in the blogging kingdom and I surely hope your tests come out for the good and that you are back up to par soon. I miss you. Your card is so pretty and I see how you are using those flowers. Thanks for the gift of some of them and I will be CASEing your designs soon!

Linda Crowder said...

I think I may have said card in my former comment and if I did, I really do realize this is not a card. Sometimes my mind doesn't work too well, as you know. The note pad holder is also one I plan to CASE. You have the most marvelous ideas!

thread-bare said...

OMG Sally, this is just stunning xx Hope the tests went ok for you xx Clare xx

Julie Temple said...

Just GORGEOUS!! I love that flower, and you colored it beautifully!

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

Lainocrafts said...

Just stunning Sally, hope everything has gone ok for you this week. Lots of love and hugs

Elaine
xx

a portland granny said...

What a nice set. I like the front with the stamping so much. Are you feeling any better? I wish you would email me and let me know how you are really doing!! I miss your frequent posts!!

Jilly said...

I really love this it's brilliat project