Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Funky Fairy Challenge 11 "Dare To Be Square"

After working on my creation this week and visiting the DT Blog to see their lovely works of art, I found that there has to be one in every group that must have the wrong intrepretation of "Dare To Be Square" ! I thought it was a play on words so promptly created a triangle box using all Funky Fairy papers. Eventhough my project is NOT SQUARE! I had fun making it.
Be sure to visit all the other DT members and see their lovely creations and join us this week in our challenge. Can't wait to see your intrepretation!
Sorry for the poor quality photos
Recipe:
Funky Fairy Papers
Ribbon: Stash
Dots: Mark Richardsusa
Punches: Punch Bunch
Shimmerz
Tag: SU

9 comments:

Riet said...

wowww Sally,what a beautiful creation,l love the details.

hugs Riet.x

Nicola said...

Wow Sally - what a stunning creation dear. I love all those flowers. -x-

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful creation Sally, I love the shape, and the subtle design in the paper gorgeous flowers too :-)
Lorraine

thread-bare said...

Well it might not be square but it is a stunning creation xx Hope you are resting up as instructed lol!!! xx Clare x

Lesley said...

Beautiful box Sally, I love all the flowers xx

Emma said...

Stunning...the flowers are gorgeous.
Emma x

Leanne said...

Wow this is absolutely stunning!!
Leanne :o)
xx

joey said...

Hi Sally, this is gorgeous, I love all those punched leaves. Joey.x

Caroline said...

Simply Gorgeous, Sally love the flowers
Caroline xx