Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Color Create Challenge

Wow! I'm on a roll this week, another challenge chalked up to my credit! Since pink, black and white are one of my favorite color combinations I just had to give this a go for the challenge at Color Create and not only that I had just finished coloring this day lily from Heart and Soul Rubber Stamp Company (link in my sidebar) and couldn't wait to use it.
Recipe
Card and ribbon: stash
Image: Heart and Soul Rubber Stamp Company
Prisma Color Pencils
Pearls: Mark Richardsusa
Border Punch: Martha Stewart

11 comments:

purplestamper316 said...

Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing :) <>< Sue

Nicola said...

Such a beautiful card, love this image and your fab colouring Sally. My fave MS punch and gorgeous pearls add the perfect finishing touch. -x-

Lorraine A said...

gogeous card Sally, I just love the colour combo and the image is just beautiful, your colouring is fabulous !!

Hugs
Lorraine x x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card sally, the colours look fabulous, I'm so jealous of your martha stewart punch lol. Donna x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sally,l love the colour.

Hugs Riet.x

Julie said...

A beautiful card

Marcea said...

so pretty Sally, love it!
The flowers on my card are Primas and come with the leaves already attached... hope this helps :o)
-x-

Mina said...

I love your stamp and that black & white backing paper is just gorgeous...thanks for joining the Colour Create challenge xxx

thread-bare said...

Wow I just love the colours on this card xx The punching really finishes it off perfectly xx Clare x

Bev said...

Wow fantastic card hun, I love all of the detail and the design. x

Linda Crowder said...

I am visiting your blog, catching up on over a week's lapse as I have been without my computer for a few days. What lovely cards you have! I love them all, especially this one, that is why I am leaving my comment on this post. I love flowers, which is why I am so attracted to your blog! I am amazed at how many different ways you always find to use them. Thanks for all you do,my friend. Glad you came to visit me, too!