Thursday, April 16, 2009

Card Holder With Matching Cards.

Between working on orders and running to and from the docotor's office I have taken some time to make some fun items. I made this card holder acordian file with matching assorted cards.





Sorry for the bad photos but I have finally come to the conclusion that I am photo challenged! LOL I keep working on taking better photos and they keep coming out awful. I am beginning to think my granddaughter can take better photos than me. LoL
Recipe
All patterned paper: Funky Fairys
Card stock: Bazzill
Martha Stewart Border Punches
Gems and ribbons from my stash
Shimmerz
MS Branch Punch
Prima Flowers

9 comments:

Nicola said...

Wow Sally, this is truly a work of art. This folder is so beautiful (and lots of work too) and those cards are delightful. It is nice to know you are making some time to do what you want to. -x-

stampinfrog said...

Sally this card holder and cards are GORGEOUS! This would make fantastic gift! TFS
Hugs,Connie

Riet said...

wowwww Sally,what a beautiful creations,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.x

Craftyanny said...

Sally this is just beautiful.
Is there a tutorial somewhere for that wonderful accordian box?
hugs
Anne x

Lorraine A said...

These cards and folder are just gorgeous !! I love these new papers and you've made fabulous creations with them !! :-)

Lorraine x x

Tina said...

These are gorgeous Sally love the colours.
I have something for you over on my blog.
Tina x

a portland granny said...

Oh Sally, those are beautiful. I wish you would give the directions for that classy card holder! Your cards are darling. When I try to enlarge them, for some reason I cannot do it on your site. I would love to read what you have on your cards, but it wouldn't let me. I think they are beautiful, and so creative!

thread-bare said...

Wow that accordian file is amazing x What a great idea, so much nicer than the lame boxes I seem to make xx Good to see you taking some time out to craft for you xx Clare x

Bev said...

Wow this is fabulous Sally - are we going to get a tutoiral on how you made the accordion, it;s fantastic! x