Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another Challenge For Me This Week!

I have used Dawn's Sketch this week from Paper Take Weekly to make this cutest little gift bag.
I received the image in a swap so not sure who the stamp is from. (Note to self: Start writing on backs whom they are from and the stamp name) I am not real thrilled with how the coloring of my image turned out. My orange is a little too orange but no matter what I did I could seem to tone it down. You can just barely make out the sentiment in the lower left corner. It says Thank You! I needed just a tiny stamp.

Recipe:
Paper: K&CO.
Pearls: Mark Richards usa
Flowers Prima
Sentiment: Creations Inc.
Copic Markers

16 comments:

Roxy said...

oo! thats really cute. Love the image. Have not had a go at a bag yet it has given me the inspiration to try!

Donna said...

Ahh this is so sweet, I love how you coloured the image. Donna x

brenda said...

How clever and different, well done.

Brenda x

Riet said...

What a beautiful creation Sally.

Hugs Riet.x

a portland granny said...

That is soooo cute. I love using paper bags like that! I love the colors, also. You are so creative!

Linda Elbourne said...

Lovely work ... those beads look great!

Ellepiggo by Vanessa said...

Great bag! And really cute too. :)

Vanessa.

Lyndsey Marie said...

Such a cute little bag, love it!!!
Love the gorgeous image I think its a PB, and the little primas and gems look lovely.
Lyndsey xx

StampingSeasons said...

Such a cute card. Love the cute image

debra said...

Hi
congratulations on the DT post and love this cute little bag
hugs Debra

Madge said...

This just so cute, a great idea and I love the image x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet gift bag.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

Gorgeous gift bag, lovely image coloured brill, sue.x

thread-bare said...

Aww how cute is this little chappie xx Fab bag hun xx Clare x

steph said...

That's a lovely little gift bag! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

Tracey said...

Beautiful gift bag, love the colours you've used & the cute image :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x