Wednesday, April 22, 2009

2nd Post Today - Baby Invitations

Be sure to scroll down and see the previous post of the day. I just finished these baby invitations and thought I would invite your comments. I made 50 of these for a gal who wanted to have a family style baby shower rather than the traditional lady gathering. She is having a luau theme so we did her cards using the same colors. I really enjoyed working with these colors as they are a bit different for me. I tend to lean more toward the pastels. The only thing I didn't like about making these was punching out 250 fern leaves. NEVER again! My hands were so sore! LOL I dropped them off to her a bit ago and she seemed very pleased with the results. For posting perposes I have used Photo Shop to remove addresses and phone numbers, but they are really on the originals, honest! LOL


6 comments:

Riet said...

Wowww Sally,what beautiful.

Hugs Riet.x

Jessica G. said...

50?? Wow! Such a fun non-traditional look!

Bubbles said...

Wow Sally these are utterly gorgeous, love the papers and yummy flowers. I'll bet they were thrilled with them.
Joanne x

thread-bare said...

Sally these invites are amazing. I hope your hands are quite so sore now. xx Clare x

Bev said...

Sally these are brilliant hun - so unusual x

sparklybitsblog said...

there gourgeous sally no wonder she was pleased with them such lovely bright vibrant colours x mandy