Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Wooo Hoo My Computer Is Back

I finally picked my computer up today only to bring it home and find out they deleted all my email accounts, plus half of what they were supposed to remove was still there, so off I went again with computer in tow. In the meantime my antivirus expired on my laptop so it was get new antivirus installed. After 3 phone calls and 2 trips back to the fix it shop I am just now getting a chance to get on the computer today and in 45 mins it will be tomorrow. LOL . So far it seems to be running fine. I am hoping it stays that way for a long time. Will try my best to get all caught up but if not maybe by next week.

3 comments:

Nicola said...

Pleased you have your puter back Sally, pity about your addy´s though. -x-

Pinklilac said...

Great news Sally no stopping you now lol.
Hugs Linda

Linda Crowder said...

So glad you are back. You were missed.....