Friday, March 6, 2009

Won't Be Posting Cards for Awhile

I won't be able to post any cards for awhile. My main computer is ill. I am hoping not terminally. I am having to use my laptop and it is not set up with any of my scanner, printer or photo software. If my main computer is terminal I may have to figure out how to do all that from the laptop. After working todayfor about 3 hours to no avail, hubby finally told me to take it to the repair shop. At the moment they told me I am looking at 500.00 in repairs. OUCH! However to replace it would cost about 6 - 8 thousand so repair it, it is. They will call me in a few days with the final tally. I am hoping it doesn't take too long. I will do my best to keep up with all the posts.

6 comments:

Craftyanny said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh not good news Sally. Hope it doesn't cost too much
Anne x

stampinfrog said...

Hiya Sally, I hate to hear about your computer. Hopefully they can fix it and it won't be that much!
Hugs, Connie

Cindy E said...

Oh, Sally I am so sorry. Just what you need on top of everything else! (((Hugs))) Cindy E.

Donna said...

Oh what a nightmare Sally, I too have had a lot of computer trouble this week but thankfully got it all sorted. I hope you get yours sorted out soon. Donna x

Nicola said...

Oh NO Sally, I do so feel for you as my main pc crashed last year, hope it is only a wee bit sick and some TLC will bring it back to full health. -x-

Marcea said...

hope you manage to get it fixed hun ... although I use my laptop for all my cratfing - the boys have their own computer each - we are a terrible sad family - think we ought to communicate via emails, lol
xxx