Monday, March 16, 2009

One Stop Craft Challenge


One Stop Craft Challenge #20 Sketch-a-doodle-do. I thought this would be a fun challenge to participate in this week. I have used all cardstock. Not a printed piece in site. I must be sick. LOL . We were to do some doodling so I let Stampin up do them for me. Oh, I did draw the doodle from the butterfly's behind. Does that count?

Crafting Supply Suspects:
Stampin Up - Rub ons. (Love these)
Sizzix wedding set folder used in cuttlebug
Magnolia image. This is so sweet.
Colored with Copics
Ribbon from my stash.

10 comments:

stampinfrog said...

NO PATTERN PAPER! You did a Fantastic job. Love the embossing, your dooling is perfect and you coloring is alway Fabulous!TFS
Hugs, Connie

Riet said...

woww Sally,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp.

hugs Riet.x

Nikki said...

Its beautiful I just love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us this week at One Stop Craft Challenge.
Nikki x

Paula said...

This is absolutly beautiful love the colours and all of the fab embossing. Thankyou for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Nicola said...

Stunning card Sally, love all your embossing and another gorgeous image so beautifully coloured. -x-

Sharon said...

Fantastic card Sally. That blue is glorious! Tilda is coloured perfectly too. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

Maggie Bob said...

Stamped doodles are fine - and your card is gorgeous.

Thanks for using my sketch and taking part in this week's challenge. Good luck!

xx

Kim Dellow said...

I love the doodle and she is so cute. Kim

Shelley said...

Gorgeous card, the stamp you have used is adorable, the colours are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with the challenge.
Shelley x

thread-bare said...

I just adore this card. Tilda is just stunning with her little lamb xx