Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Funky Fairy Challenge 7 - Door Hanger



Our challenge this week was to make a door hanger. I chose to make a birthday door hanger using Funky Fairy Paper "In With The Old" music. The image is from Pollycraft and Happy Birthday has been printed from my computer then both colored with my copics. I added large green gromets at the top theaded ribbon through from my stash. Covered the circle opening with acetate, then put in some candy kisses and yellow filler to top it off.
This next one is from a template I made myself for Easter. I again use Funky Fairy paper "In With The Old". Martha Stewart lace punch . Stamps were all from Michael's $1 bin. I think they are Studio G. These were colored with my copics and liquid pearl was used for the little bunny tails. Flowers are prima with gem centers from my stash. Filled with candy kisses. (Miss V's favorite).

17 comments:

Cindy E said...

Oh Sally, how stinkin' cute is that?! I'm definitely going to have to CASE the door hanger. Thanks for sharing!

a portland granny said...

Those are adorable. I wish my grandies would be around for Easter. They would love those. They will be here for Spring Break.... hmmmmm. .maybe I could make a couple of cute spring break door hangers!!

Riet said...

wowww what a beautiful creations Sally,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.x

Marcea said...

stunning!!!! Fabulous creations Sally. Hope you and the darling Miss V are both having a great day :o)
-x-

Saetta said...

Oh... LOVELY!! :)
These two candy-packs (I don't know that the name given to these beautiful creations ... what is their name?) are wonderful!
I love your creations, so perfect! Sally congratulations, you're always great!

Crafting Joanne said...

These are fantastic Sally, what a great idea making the little holder, and are those chocolates?? mmmm...lol

Joanne x

Lorraine A said...

These are lovely Sally, both of them are very cute :-) Love all the bunnies and flowers :-) and the Pollycraft image is lovely too, I think she looks slightly grumpy and doesn't want anyone to take the chocolates ha ha
Lorraine

Nicola said...

Awe Sally, these are gorgeous, you are so clever. I adore that little bunny you treat yourself too. -x-

Rach said...

these are adorable Sally,xxx

CraftyC said...

These are both beautiful, I love the bunny!
Clairex

Liza said...

These are gorgeous Sally, I love the bunny stamps.

Liza x

Pinklilac said...

Wow Sally what beautiful creations and I just love the colours.
Hugs Linda

Bev said...

Oh these are fantastic hun - love the images. x

stampinfrog said...

Soooooo CUTE! Love them!TFS
Hugs, Connie

Julie Temple said...

Oh Shally, I LOVE these!! How cute for Easter!!

Hugs,
Julie

Linda Crowder said...

This is such a cute idea! I think you have inspired me to make one! Thanks for sharing.

Emma said...

Gorgeous...fantastic creations.
Emma x