Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Do You Love Scrapbook Pages?

If you love scrapbook pages then you have to check out all the pages the fabulous DT has come up with this week over at Funky Fairy Challenge Blog . These ladies have come up with some wonderful layouts. You won't want to miss seeing them but most of all you won't want to miss taking part in our challenge. It is lots of fun. You only need to use one (1) Funky Fairy item. There are so many freebie downloads at the Blog of Inspiration . The great thing about downloading and printing papers... You only print the amount you need. Now on to my scrapbook page.



My most willing subject is my beautiful granddaughter, lovingly dubbed "Miss V", who is wise beyond her 4 yrs. I just happened to have my camera in my hand as I had taken a photo of a card. When I turned around and she was talking on the phone. She was holding it just like I do and trying to cut her papers at the same time. She was just too cute to miss this shot, so I obligingly took her picture and into a page it went. These are what such wonderful memories are made of. I hope you enjoy it. I truly love this little one. She is the most wonderful blessing God could have given us.

I have used Funky Fairy Papers Cherish Part 2. Regular card stock and Bassil Bling. Flowers were punched using my Punch Bunch and Fiskar flower punches. I then curled them using an embossing stylus. I put dabs of silicone under them to keep them from going flat. The ribbon and centers are embellies from my stash box. I have used a MS border punch to top it all off and handwritten journaling.

15 comments:

a portland granny said...

What a beautiful page! Darling picture of your little cutie! I'm glad you are enjoying her so very much. I know you are a blessing to her. She is fortunate to have a Gram to do her babysitting!

Riet said...

what a gorgeous Layout Sally.

hugs Riet.x

Crafting Joanne said...

This is a stunning page Sally, what a sweet little girl your granddaughter is.

Joanne x

stampinfrog said...

Sally your granddaughter is Gorgeous! Beautiful scrapbook page.Love the flowers and the color combo!TFS
Hugs,Connie

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful scrapbook page -- your flower embellishments are amazing!

Sorry you've had such a rough time with the computer viruses. That's one of my biggest fears with all this online use!

Marcea said...

beautiful creation Sally - Miss V is growing so much :o)
-x-

Kim Dellow said...

Wonderful LO, I love those flowers, how fabulous. Kim

Bev said...

You do make the best layouts Sally, this is just perfection! Love the punched borders and beautiful flowers and of course the subject matter is such a sweetie xxx

Emma said...

Gorgeous page...love it.
Emma x

Lesley said...

Beautiful LO and I love the flowers, xx

Liza said...

Great layout Sally, I love the flower detail.

Liza x

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful page, so girly :-) Lovely photo, she looks just like me trying to continue crafting when people phone !! though she's a few decades younger ha ha
Love the lacy edging n the flowers and all the layering !! Think you should frame this !!
Lorraine

thread-bare said...

Miss V looks adorable Sally xx & I just love these papers & flowers xx Awesome work xx

Nicola said...

Beautiful page Sally. Miss V sure is growing up fast. -x-

Chrissy D said...

Beautiful page, Sally. I love all of the detail around your focal point. Absolutely adorable grandchild! TFS!