Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Challenge 6 At Funky Fairy- Color Blue

Can you believe that we are in our FF Blog 6th Challenge ? If you haven't given our challenge a try then you should stop over and see all the gorgeous creations by the DT. They will knock your socks off at their creativity! This week our Challenge is Color Blue Theme. Don't have any Funky Fairy paper? Not to worry stop over at FF Inspiration Blog and start downloading the FREEBIES. Remember you only have to use one element on your creation of Funky Fairy Paper. Join in this week and show us your creations. We'd love to see them.

Now for my creations. Yep I said creations. I got real ceative and made two, then couldn't chose which one I liked the best. LOL
For the owl card I used FF Love Train collection, Kolette Hall Sentiment stamp, Brilliance jumbo java ink, flower punches by Fiskar and Punch Bunch, Gem from my stash. Owls colored with my copics.
The heart card has been made using FF Blue Christmas Paper and FF Swirls. BOTH of these PAPERS used for this card are FREEBIES and can be found on the Inspiration Blog listed above. Love sentiment. I have no idea who the stamp from. It is embossed with black detail embossing poweder. Hearts were punched from swirl paper using Fiskars heart punch and popped up to give dimension.

13 comments:

a portland granny said...

I love those owls! They are adorable. Two really nice cards. I was wondering where you were, so glad to see more of your creativity again.

Riet said...

woww Sally,what a gorgeous card,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Crafting Joanne said...

These are both gorgeous Sally, I'd not be able to choose between the two either.

Joanne x

Emma said...

Both gorgeous cards...love em!
Emma x

Linda said...

Oh Sally I'm not surprised you can't choose between them, they are both stunning! I must say the owl card is in the lead by a fraction for me!
Linda xx

Cindy E said...

Oh, Sally, that owl is so cute! And blue is my fave color, so you could do anything in blue, and I'd probably love it, lol. Hugs, Cindy E.

Chrissy D said...

Sally, these are both wonderful! The owls are so precious and the BLUES are soooo soothing and pleasant! I love blue!

Bev said...

Such fabulous cards Sally, love the owl - soo cute!! xx

Pinklilac said...

Hi Sally what a stunning card and just love the colours you chose.
Hugs Linda

Liza said...

Both of these cards are great Sally, love the owls!

Liza x

Nicola said...

I´m not surprised you found it impossible to choose a fav from these 2 beautiful cards Sally as I too have the same problem. They are both absolutely gorgeous. -x-

Kim Dellow said...

Oh these are so cool, what fabulous makes. Kim

Marcea said...

these are beautiful Sally
-x-