Monday, March 9, 2009

Bible Card

As posted before my main computer is very ill and I have no idea when it will be fixed, or IF it will be fixed. In the meantime I am using a makeshift setup here. Laptop with programs I have never used before, so if these photos are not very good please understand I haven't a clue what some of these programs do. I'm just clicking things that I think look familiar and hope that it works. LOL. Hummmm maybe that is what happened to my other computer. I clicked too many wrong keys! My philosophy has always been nothing ventured nothing gained.

Sorry the image is so washed out. I cannot figure out how to adjust the color with this program. I will keep working on it.
A friend sent me several images and this was one of them. I have fallen in love with it and just had to make a card. For some reason images with crosses, lillies and Bibles have always held a very special place in my heart. The image has been colored using my copics. Sentiment is from Heart and Soul. (Web address can be found in my right sidebar Great place to shop for wonderful stamps at a great price). I used scrap papers from my stash. Ribbons, charms and dots are from my stash.

9 comments:

Cindy E said...

Beautiful card and sentiment. I love how the colors are so reminiscent of Easter, too.

stampinfrog said...

Sally I just love this image.Fantastic coloring and color combo!TFS
Hugs, Connie

Cathy said...

I think the Bible is georgous. I like what you did with it. I was trying to do the red roses and white small flowers. My problem was the background paper, nothing looked good with the red...
I like the yellow and purple together. Very pretty. Well, I know if I have more problems with stamps, I can send them off to you.

a portland granny said...

What a beautiful card and I appreciate the verse. Thank you for introducing me to Heart and Soul--what treasures she does have!

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Sally,l love the image and colours.

hugs Riet.x

Nicola said...

Awe Sally your card is beautiful, I adore this image too and you have coloured this perfectly. Hope your wrist has mended. -x-

Pinklilac said...

Beautiful card Sally and I love the colours. I do hope your comp is better soon, we will all have to make get well cards for it lol.
Hugs Linda

Bev said...

Such a beautiful card Sally x

Linda Crowder said...

This is truly lovely. I even like the washed out colors! lol You are such a wonderful designer, I like all your cards.