Saturday, March 21, 2009

Being Quiet

Just a quick blog. I have had several people tell me that I have been too quiet these past few days. I just wanted to let you know that my dear sweet Miss V so generously shared her virus with me that I am sick as a dog. I talked to the doctor last evening who told me to drink lots of fluids, get plenty of bedreast (like I feel like doing anything else) and it should pass in about 2 weeks. I really don't feel much like crafting so will probably just try to keep up with blog hopping until I am feeling a little better. Thank you to all who have emailed me. It is nice to be thought of!

7 comments:

Cindy E said...

Oh, Sally, what a week you've had! Sending "get better" energy your way. Hugs, Cindy E.

Bev said...

Oh you poor thing - if it's not one thing it's another. Rest up Sally and I hope you feel better soonxx

Pinklilac said...

Awe Sally I do hope you feel better soon, nothing worse than feeling ill. Get well soon.
Hugs Linda

Marcea said...

hope you feel better soon hun - you have had such a rough time recently]take care
xxx

Liza said...

Hi Sally, I hope you are feeling better soon.

Liza x

Cathy said...

I wish you a get well, too.
It sure isn't nice being sick. Get lots of rest and it might not take 2 weeks to get better.

thread-bare said...

Oh Sally so sorry that Miss V thought she had to share EVERYTHING with you xx Hope you are better soon hun xx