Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Awards

I have received 2 awards one from my dear crafting buddy Nicola .
Be sure to stop by her blog and leave her some love and check out her creations. She is sure to leave you filled with inspiration. Thank you NicolaThe rules are to give this to 5 others. As it has been a couple weeks since I received this I will leave it at: If you don't have this award feel free to snag it.
this next award is from Linda at Pinks and Lilacs. she is one supper sweet blogging buddy. Stop over and look at all her wonderful creations. Thank you Linda.
I am to leave this to 10 of my blogging buddies. Wow ! I love all of them, but here goes.

8 comments:

a portland granny said...

Thanks for the award. I slid it onto my desktop and will get it onto my blog very soon. It is truly a cute one!

Ria said...

ahh thanks sweetie ;)
hugs Ria

Emma said...

Congrats on both of your awards.
Emma x

Julie Campbell said...

Thank you so much, Sally! You're too sweet! :)

Julie Temple said...

Thank you so much, Sally! I feel honored to receive from you...I love your Blog!!

Hugs,
Julie

stampinfrog said...

Ohhh Thank you for the award Sally!
Hugs, Connie

Bev said...

Thanks so much Sally, I will try and get this posted on my blog as soon as xx

Nicola said...

Thank you so much for this sweet award Sally. -x-