Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Award!


I received this fabulous award from Joanne at http://craftingjoanne.blogspot.com/. You should take the time to visit her blog. She has some fantastic work. Thanks Joanne!
Now I am to pass this onto 5 blogs that I think deserve this award. That is soooo hard, because there are so many out there, but here goes:

Linda Check out her blog. She has tons of information there
Sam at Card Stitching/ Fabulous card stitching blog. Her work is fabulous
Donna You won't want to miss her blog either. She also has some fabulous work.
Jessica Great inspiration
Bev One of the sweetest Ladies I know, Fabulous Blog so full of inspiration!

7 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Thank you, Sally; I'm honored!

Linda Crowder said...

My goodness, I am so honored to receive this award. It is wonderful that you speak highly of my blog. It made my day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will continue the honor to some and yes, it is hard. I will have to think about this one before I post my decision. Thanks again, my friend.

thread-bare said...

Congrats on your award hun xx Clare x

stampinfrog said...

Congrats on your award Sally! Hobbylobby needs to restock rheir stamps!!! I bought the flower soft at the stamp store in KY. They only had the 3 (Ivory,Lilac,Baby Pink). I finally found it on the web last night and have ordered a few colors:
www.7kidscollegefund.com
I never found it at Hobbylobby or Michaels.
HTH
Hugs, Connie

Bev said...

Congrats on your award hun and thanks so much for passing it on to me xxx

Donna said...

Aww thank you so much Sally, so nice of you to think of me, I'll put it on my blog now. Donna x

a portland granny said...

Congratulations on your award. I think you must still be out of town, Hope you are having a great time. I did update my main blog today, after seven weeks!