Monday, February 9, 2009

Two More Challenges In One Card


Whew! I'm on a roll. No not really only 2 cards in almost a week. I don't think so... LOL My mojo has been taking a nap whilst my pain level is running rampent! Guess I can't have everything. Ah, now onto my card. Love this image by Penny Black. To be able to sleep like that without a care. Sorry I do digress at times.
Colored the image with prisma color pencils and Gamsol. Used downloadable papers from Funky Fairys and also the the alpha lettering from there. Highlighted the alpha's with my spica markers to give them a little glitz. It is a basically simple card but I loved how it turned out. I have used the sketch from Friday Sketchers and also have used the challenge from One Stop Craft Challenge using circles. Thought all those circles on the alpha's fit the challenge along with the center circle for the image.

11 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card Sally, the bear stamp is very cute ( I just received an image of this along with an ATC is a swap ) :-) Love the DP too, I must say I do like Funky Fairy downloads, very handy !! Excellent colouring too !!
Lorraine

Nicola said...

Awe what a gorgeous card Sally, I love this image and your dp´s which look so fresh.
Hope the pain is receding. -x-

Rach said...

what a sweet card Sally, love the papers and that cute image.xx

Cindy E said...

What an adorable little baby boy card! The image you chose and your coloring is perfect. TFS!

stampinfrog said...

CUTE! Love the color combo and that image is just sooooo sweet!TFS
HUGS,Connie

Bev said...

How on earth do you manage to create such perfection when you are so poorly my friend? It's such an adorable card. Hope you are hanging in there and winning the pain battle.

hugs Bev x

Sharon said...

An adorable card - I especially love the angle of the image - it looks so perfect like that (I usually put the branch straight - but I'm changing from now on!). It's a fabulous baby card. I hope your pain subsides soon. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

Crafting Joanne said...

Awww this is so sweet Sally, fab layout and use of papers. Joanne x

Sam said...

What a sweetie card hon - the bear looks soooo peaceful.

Good luck with the challenges.

Sam
x

Marcea said...

This is beautiful Sally, one of my fave PB images. Hope you are doing much better
-x-

Paula said...

Oh wow this is stunning the image and paper's are so lovely. Thankyou for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Paula xxxx