Monday, February 9, 2009

Two Challenges In One Card


I may be too late to post my card to use for the A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge/, but... I used the sketch and loved it. Then Stamp Something was about valentines so I thought the hearts in Tilda's apron fit the bill. I thought I might send this card to my granddaughter.
The paper is a freebie download from Designer Digitals. Ribbon and little heart charm are from my stash. From the Heart Sentiment is WOJ and of course Tilda! I colored her using prisma color pencils and Gamsol. the flowers are Michaels Bridal Table Confetti and the centers are jelly tots from my friend Linda in England. I call them "bumps" and now I have her calling them that. I love those things. So easy to use and nice when you don't want a brad.

7 comments:

Nicola said...

Lovely card Sally and what pretty papers you´ve used too. -x-

stampinfrog said...

Ohhhh Sally, this is soooo CUTE! Fantastic papers and your coloring is perfect!
HUGS,Connie

Bev said...

Oh this is so sweet Sally, I love the rich colours on this card. Those jelly tots look very yummy too.

hugs Bev x

Crafting Joanne said...

This is lovely Sally, gorgeous papers and the colours are are fab. Joanne x

Sam said...

Gorgeous image hon and coordinated beautifully.

Stunner :)

Sam
x

Deb M. said...

Beautiful card. Love the Tilda stamp.

TFS...

Marcea said...

I adore the Tilda image - she is so pretty. Fabby papers and lovely colour combo
-x-