Tuesday, February 10, 2009

RAK - Do You Know How Special These Are

I can't begin to tell you how much this card made my day! To receive a card from someone you have never met, except through your blog is amazing. I received this lovely card from Cindy at http://heartsdelightcards.blogspot.com/. She will never know how much it meant to me. Cindy, thank you for taking the time to send such a lovely card, after my surgery. I wish many blessings for you. I am sorry the scan does not do this card justice. The colors are fabulous!

5 comments:

Cindy E said...

Awwww, Sally, that's so sweet of you to post the card. I'm glad it was able to brighten your day a little, and hope you are on the mend soon!

stampinfrog said...

This is a beautiful card! What a gorgeous card to receive in the mail!
HUGS,Connie

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely card, very elegant. Kim

Sam said...

WOW hon - now HOW lucky are you??? What a gorgeous card by Cindy and thanks for sharing.

Sam
x

Chrissy D said...

Love this DP, it is some of my favorite, Beautiful card! TFS!