Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's Wednesday & Funky Fairy Challenge #3

This week challenge 3 at Funky Fairys is all about faux stitching. Be sure to stop by to get all the details and enter your cards. Can't wait to see all the lovely cards.This week I chose to make a card using the background of a patchwork quilt. I got my inspiration from remembering my mother quilting when I was a child. (I never became a quilter). The image is Precious moments, colored with prisma color pencils and Gamsol. The flowers are Michaels Bridal Table Confetti. I took my copics and drew lines in the centers to give them dimension. The Pearls are Mark Richardsusa, Sentiment is computer generated using BaaBook Hmk. Paper used in my design is from Funky Fairy, In With The Old, Out With The New. Papers can be found at Funky Fairys Papercrafts

11 comments:

Sam said...

I sooo love this card - I didn't know you could get precious moments images. It all coordinates beautifully.

Sam
x

Marcea said...

Sally this is such a gorgeous image, I love it. Another fabulous card - such pretty papers
-x-

Rach said...

so sweet Sally, that image is adorable. great papers and what a fab sentiment.x

stampinfrog said...

Ohhh Sally this is just soooo ADORABLE!Your color combo is terrific and your coloring of this swee image is fantastic!
Hope you are having a great and safe Weds.
Hug,Connie

Donna said...

Wow, your background quilt paper goes PERFECT with this cute image, love this card. Donna x

Chrissy D said...

This is soooo sweet! I love the quilty - patchwork of it. Great faux stitching too. I can't sew to save my life! LOL TFS!

Pinklilac said...

Beautiful card and I love the way you colour so beautifully done.
I especially love the quilt and the colours too.
Hugs Linda

Happy Crafter said...

Beautiful card Sally such a cute image love the papers :)
Val xxx

Nicola said...

Wow Sally, I adore this card. Your colouring is awesome and the quilted background is simply perfect.
Enjoy your weekend. -x-

Riet said...

Sally,you made fabolous cards,l love them all.

have a nice weekend.

hugs Riet.xx

CraftyC said...

Love this card, so sweet!
Clairex