Sunday, February 22, 2009

Friday Sketchers Challenge 40


This is a great sketch to work with from Friday Sketchers . This weekend has been one of those where I pulled out my scrap paper box and created cards. These papers are from that box so I have no idea who they are by. Stamp and sentiment are from Sweet N Sassy stamps. Love those images. Leaf ribbon is from paper tray. Flowers Prima pink dots and pearls are Mark Richardsusa Charm and flower centers from my stash. I wish this picture would show just how pretty the pearls and dots are on the card.

5 comments:

Riet said...

woww Sally,what a beautiful card,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.xx

Lorraine A said...

wow, another fabulous card !! Love everything, papers, charm, just gorgeous :-)
Lorraine

Bev said...

Oh my, this is so pretty! The image is gorgeous Sally and you have used such beautiful colours xx

Nicola said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sally. -x-

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, wonderful image.