Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dutch Dare Challenge # 35

First of all Imust appologize for the awful pictures again. I thought maybe, just maybe I could scan them better than photograph them, but when that didn't work... I've decided I'm hopeless. Just don't tell my family. LOL These cards really are much prettier in person.


This Challenge was to use buttons and bows. I have laced the ribbon through my button to create a bow. The image is one of Chris' digital images that I colored with prisma color pencils and gamsol. Sentiment is from Sweet n Sassy Stamps A True Friend # 1065. Papers are left overs from another project.



5 comments:

stampinfrog said...

You are not hopeless! This card is beautiful! Love the papers and your coloring is fantastic!TFS
Hugs,Connie

Cathy said...

Great card. I love the image and layout.
Thank you for taking part in this week's DDCC.
Cathy xx

Cathy said...

Great card. I love the image and layout.
Thank you for taking part in this week's DDCC.
Cathy xx

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Sally, love your ribbon. -x-

Wilma said...

It is a very pretty card, and I think you've done a great job colouring this rose.

Thank you for joining the DDCC this week.

Hugs, Wilma