Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Awards

The wonderfully sweet Nicola at Nicolas Creations has left me some beautiful awards on her blog on Saturday. I don't know where the time has gone. I am so sorry for not posting them before now. I truly am honored that she would think enough of me to give me 4 awards at one time.



Now I would love to pass them on to my followers who do not yet have them. Please put them on your blog from me. You are so deserving of them too! I have visited all your blogs and I know that for a fact.

2 comments:

a portland granny said...

Good for you!! I think you are being discovered! People are finding your delightful cards and showing you their appreciation. I did post the award from you on my card blog. I don't know why it took me so long, but I have been busy and making decisions about my blogs, etc.

I missed the praying hands card, so caught up with it tonight. It is lovely. I do like that stamp!

I have not done anything with acrylics yet. I will have to experiment with it soon.

EVELYN said...

YOUR CARDS AND WORKS IS AWESOME AND AMAZING THANKS FOR THE AWARDS AND HAPPY DAY...........