Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Whooo Hoo I have An Award

I received this lovely award from Nicola, who by the way is new to blogging so be sure to stop by and visit her lovely blog. She may be new to this blog thingy but she isn't a newbie when it comes to cardmaking. Her cards are so inspirational. Be sure to stop by and say hello!


The rules for this award are as follows :-1. You need to name 5 things you are addicted to.2. Put the award on your blog and link to the person who gave it to you.3.Nominate 5 bloggers and leave a comment on their blog.

Here are MY 5 addictions:

My faith in God, My family, Crafting, Spending Money I don't have, Blogging

Now for the hard part. I need to nominate 5 and that's not easy

Saetta, Linda Crowder, Laino, Sam, Pink Cameo/

7 comments:

A Stroke Above said...

I am soooo honored what did I do to deserve this? Thank you so much. To think that my blog touched your heart makes mine sing!! Linda Crowder

A Stroke Above said...

If you would like to hear me thank you for this award, please visit my blog! Thanks so much for honoring me. Linda Crowder Dallas, TX

Gramtrannydoc's Scrappin Site said...

You have done such a wonderful thing to name Linda (A Stroke Above) for this Award!!!! She truly is a WONDERFUL person and truly is deserving of this Award.

Congratulations on you getting the award too!!!! I think I share some of your addictions too..... Don't we all (papercrafters that is ---- lol)

Nicola said...

Hi Sally,
You have inspired me for so long that it is my pleasure to pass this award onto you.
Miss you too. xxx

Saetta said...

Thank You Sally! I put your award on my blog! :)

Susie said...

congrats on your award.....

Thank you so much stopping by my blog and for your wonderful comments!!!

{{{hugs}}}

jacker said...

womens handbag
womens handbag
fashion handbags
fashion handbag
handbags uk