Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tag Game

Well this is a first for me. I have never played a game on my blog before, but evidentally Linda over at Pinks and Lilacs thought I could handle it. LoL She doesn't know me very well!


The instructions were to navigate to where you keep your pictures, choose the 6th folder then choose the 6th picture and tell about it. Well this was mine. I had taken this photo to place on another space as we were to show off our craft space. I never got around to it so now I am showing it off here.

1. Navigate to where you keep your pictures, select the 6th folder, and the 6th picture in that folder.

2. Post the picture on your blog with an explanation about the picture.

3. Tag 6 others to do the same, and let them know they have been tagged!

Here are my 6 friends:

Marcea, Sam, Kaz_za, Saetta, Val, Nicola

6 comments:

Saetta said...

How beautiful! Your creative corner is wonderful! Tomorrow I post my photo (following your instructions).

Thanks for tag. In the meantime I published the picture of your beautiful card!

A Kiss
Katie

Nicola said...

Ooh Sally,
You are naughty tut, tut !!! You do know I am the thickest of the thickest lol. Will give it a try later if I can find my way. xxx

Marcea said...

hi there hun, how are you getting on??? I hope you are taking it easy. Thankyou for tagging me ..... I think, lol. Will pop it on my blog at the weekend ... wonder what my piccie will be (hope it is nice, lol)
Lovely craft space
-x-

a portland granny said...

Love your work corner. How do you confine your area to such a small area?? It must be orgaization! Right now my room looks like a tornado came through as I am in the middle of new year cards and greetings. Yours looks so peaceful!!

Looks like you keep your ribbon in jars! I do also.

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Sally,I dont know if i should thank you for this or not lol could get me into a spot of bother but hey my shoulders are broad so what the heck :)
I'm off to do it now.
Hugzz Val xxx

Pinklilac said...

Love your craft room and all those flowers yummy.
Keep well will be thinking of you.
Hugs Linda