Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Not Normal Cards For Me


This is not the normal type cards that I make, but I needed something quick and easy so this is what I came up with. I was pretty pleased with the outcome. The card blank is from Laura Ashley, so I didn't have to co-ordinate papers. I do so love it when thats done for me. I just added some ribbon from my stash, prima flowers, sizzix flourish, Swarovski crystals to the flower centers. Sentiment stamp by Inkadinkado. Ink Versa Magic Dew Drop Pumpkin Spice.


Out of the two this one is my favorite, but the photo doesn't do it justice. It is one of those cards you need to see in person. The ribbon is from my stash. Have had it for ages and never used it, but it is red braid with a silver thread. Flower is Sizzix daisy, centers for the flower and charm are from my stash. Embossed card with Cuttlebug dots. Leaves are Martha Stewart branch punch and the sentiment is by Inkadinkado, Ink is burnt copper by Color box. I didn't want the entire sentiment so I masked off the part I didn't want to put on the front of my card.

1 comment:

Bev said...

Sally I like them both but like you favour the second one, it's so clean and fresh

hugs Bev x