Friday, January 23, 2009

Most Of The Time Blog Candy Alerts Go In My Sidebar

Most of the time I put all Blog Candy alerts in my sidebar, but for the life of me today couldn't figure out how to put a picture there that must be added in order to be in the drawing for theirblog candy. Not only have I listed it there, but have also listed it here too! So be sure to stop by http://www.crafts4eternity.co.uk/ and check out their new launch. Info about the blog candy and launch party can be found here: http://crafts4eternity.blogspot.com/2009/01/blog-candy-launch-party.html

3 comments:

michele said...

Hi sally Thanks for the fab plug!! to add the tag to your sidebar choose "add gadget" then choose the "HTML" gadget. you will be able to add the tag from your hard drive and a clickable link too!
I hope your hand heals quickly for you, hugs mx

Nicola said...

I have left you something on my blog Sally. -x-

Pinklilac said...

Hi Sally just popped by to see how you getting on and hope you will be back making cards and LO soon. Thanks for the link to blog candy,
Hugs Linda